In Dr. Kahnweiler’s second appearance on the show, the “Champion of Introverts” discusses her new book, “Creating Introvert-Friendly Workplaces”, and a range of related topics, including:
– The benefits and risks for introverts of remote work and how to avoid “Creative Paralysis”
– Finding the right balance of connection and downtime for introverts, who tend to need time alone to recharge, and the role of co-working spaces as a way to strike that balance
– How the “Introvert Revolution”, as Dr. Kahnweiler calls it, has shaped attitudes of employers over time with respect to introverts
– Should introverts mention that personality trait during a job interview with a potential employer
– How and whether extroverts should strive to also tap into characteristics of introverts – to be an ambivert, as she mentions in your book ?
– How Dr. Kahnweiler sees the environment for introverts post-pandemic, in terms of the prevalence of introvert-friendly polices, more commonly accepted communication channels, and related issues